TheraCare Health & Wellness, LLC values the health and safety of providers, employees, and patients, and remains committed to supporting efforts to promote safe, quality care while protecting healthcare professionals from the spread of infectious disease.
As concerns rise about coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we approach this situation very seriously and are in constant contact with government agencies for updates and guidance. We are closely monitoring reports and remain committed to helping address your concerns as you adjust to updated guidance on controlling the spread of the disease.
The medical challenges of the coronavirus situation are increasing workloads for healthcare providers as they respond to the evolving clinical picture. TheraCare understands the difficulties this presents and values the efforts of providers responding to increased healthcare demands.
We recommend that you monitor the websites of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and local and state health departments for the latest guidance and information.
To address your concerns, we are taking significant precautionary steps that include:
- Monitoring updates on local, state, and federal healthcare-related websites
- Holding regular meetings to ensure we address all emerging issues
- Having contingency plans in place to swiftly respond as needed
- Asking providers to let us know about any impacts or other related concerns they are facing
- Providing information on steps providers can take to prevent the spread of infectious disease
- Updating links on our website as provider information continues to evolve
- Asking staff to self-monitor their health and not accept survey assignments if they are ill
- Stressing CDC personal hygiene best practices for all staff, including frequent and effective handwashing and restricted social interaction, like avoiding handshakes
- Remaining flexible on how we handle situations as they arise
We are here to help, and ask you to please reach out to us if you have any concerns.